Gross behavior at work you have come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our maintenance workers will often eat without washing his hands. He's stopped many of us from getting a doughnut from the box because we don't want to eat grease.

Originally Posted By: Racerjk
One of our maintenance workers will often eat without washing his hands. He's stopped many of us from getting a doughnut from the box because we don't want to eat grease.

Isn't a donut about 50% grease to begin with? Oh, they don't make them with axle grease you say...

This wasn't at work, but is a donut story and is about someone who was at work. I was at an event, where a woman who works for the organization sponsoring the event ate a donut, but instead of taking a napkin or just dripping crumbs on the floor, she leaned over the donut box and let the crumbs drop back into the box with the other donuts. Later at a picnic the organization sponsored, she sneezed onto the whole pile of plastic spoons. I won't say what organization, as it is a prominent one in the Detroit area.

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
I won't say what organization, as it is a prominent one in the Detroit area.

Lemme think, members of what organization would dive right into donuts?
wink.gif

donut.gif

We have a gentleman here at work who is a deep rooted snot sucker,the disgusting pull and vibration of the sinus cavity walls to extract that elusive snot ball from the dark reaches of oblivion. The abrupt cut-off as the offending clinger makes its way to the mouth,the hesitation and eventual swallowing!!!! Now I work at a sewage treatment plant and its hard to make me gag,but he does on a regular basis!
37.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bambam
We have a gentleman here at work who is a deep rooted snot sucker,the disgusting pull and vibration of the sinus cavity walls to extract that elusive snot ball from the dark reaches of oblivion. The abrupt cut-off as the offending clinger makes its way to the mouth,the hesitation and eventual swallowing!!!! Now I work at a sewage treatment plant and its hard to make me gag,but he does on a regular basis!
37.gif

This should only be necessary if one has a sinus infection. Is this gentleman always thus afflicted?

The snot sucker may just trying to boost his immune system, eh? Seems to not be working especially well, if he really has chronic sinusitis!

Actually, I am (ahem, if you folks must put it so crudely) a snot sucker. I believe in the boost the immune system theory and find that my ears plug up if I blow out. Now, I will blow out when the flow is easy, but if you don't have a tissue handy and the choice is between snorting it up or dripping, well...

But then I don't make all the attendant gross noises as Bambam's co-worker does. Nobody would know if I am snorting or blowing.

Another thing, what about those who sneeze in the office--well we all do at times, don't we? Great way to spread germs and a hand over mouth or even a tissue really doesn't help. So I took to sneezing down my shirt. Seems like a better choice for my co-worker's sake.

Oh, this is gross. I was eating breakfast the other day (at home) and sneezed down my shirt. Later when I changed my shirt, there were corn flake bits stuck all over my undershirt. Gross as all get out, but then worse in my hand or all over the room.

But I do try not to be gross at work.

He is always doing it,has a cold maybe once a year. He seems to enjoy the whole thing and it would also seem he enjoys the taste! I wish I could get you all audio to show how nasty it truely is !!!!

TallPaul,did you eat the cornflakes attached to your undershirt???
whistle.gif
grin2.gif

He is always doing it,has a cold maybe once a year. He seems to enjoy the whole thing and it would also seem he enjoys the taste! I wish I could get you all audio to show how nasty it truely is !!!!
Sure he isn't back there snorting coke or something?

whistle.gif
grin2.gif

No I wasn't hungry enough!
crazy2.gif

So, should we start a new thread titled, "The Grossest Thing I Ever Did or Still Do"?

Originally Posted By: TallPaul
Sure he isn't back there snorting coke or something?

whistle.gif
grin2.gif

No I wasn't hungry enough!
crazy2.gif

So, should we start a new thread titled, "The Grossest Thing I Ever Did or Still Do"?

Snorting coke???? He's too tight to pull a loose thread off his shirt,it could be used for something some day!!!

I like the idea of the new thread,have you eaten dried food that was on your undershirt but not corn flakes??? Were they indeed corn flakes or are you ashamed to admit that you were eating Lucky Charms!
LOL.gif

had a fat lady [censored] as she walked by me.. she has a umm how can i say, digestive issue. well a few months ago i heard something boom boom (she was racing by my office) then i heard it creep out her butt.. umm gross! it was one of those wet floppy farts too.. so dang gross.. what was so funny is that she had her hand covering her butt when she did it. i bet she didnt make it to the bathroom. i didnt see her for the rest of the day..

thats no joke guys. it was the nastiest [censored] i have ever heard.. i bet some poo came out too hence the reason why her hand was guarding the exit.. argh i am going to get sick.. the smell was ungodly..

I can tell you this, don't send anything back to the kitchen! I had worked as a waiter and let me tell you the things a cook will do to your food is not pretty.

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
I can tell you this, don't send anything back to the kitchen! I had worked as a waiter and let me tell you the things a cook will do to your food is not pretty.

man thats just dumb! people pay good $ for food and if the chef f's it up then he should re-do it.. i would kill a mo fo for something like that!! dont mess with my food!

A few years ago, I was a "facilities supervisor" so I was always walking around the building checking things out. One morning I was told that a lady had gotten sick and had to leave and there was something on the carpet in her cubicle. Turns out it was drops of liquid "poop". She sat on the 2nd floor and I swear, there was a trail of this "liquid" that ran from her cube all the way to the 1st floor exit. In fact, I could even see it on the sidewalk heading out to her car. The sickest thing I believe I ever saw in that job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back