Grant’s Microfiber Towels from Harbor Freight

Can't speak to Kirkland brand, but I have tons of the HF ones, and they work great! The Rag Company sells some higher quality ones, but then you have to be the judge of the added cost to see if the use of them warrant the extra expense.

Same - can’t compare but the HF ones are fine. No difference vs. other pricier ones I have bought elsewhere.

There is a new version of the Grant's microfiber towel that's supposed to be great. I wouldn't know, however. My local store hasn't had them. I would like to try them with a 30% coupon.

The Sams club towels are better than costco for one reason... TAGLESS!
(I have both) otherwise they are very similar.
IF the HF towels are superior at the same price point I'd consider them.

edit: Those look pretty nice I might snag a 12pack for 6$ to try them out. "edgeless" and "Tagless" both pluses

Last edited:
The Sams club towels are better than costco for one reason... TAGLESS!
(I have both) otherwise they are very similar.
IF the HF towels are superior at the same price point I'd consider them.

edit: Those look pretty nice I might snag a 12pack for 6$ to try them out. "edgeless" and "Tagless" both pluses
The recent youtube short someone presented the costco's microfiber towels are now tagless.

The recent youtube short someone presented the costco's microfiber towels are now tagless.
not at my costcos.. maybe they have pallets of old stock.

Would be nice though. I didnt realize they werent tagless and bought a couple.. its a minor annoyance.

I buy almost all of my microfiber towels from The Rag Company. Those are reserved for exterior and interior paint work, however I do find the HF ones decent enough to use for one time use or greasy products. I use them on door jambs and wheels mostly, but on occasion I'll grab one when I'm greasing u-joints to clean off the zerk and wipe up excess. Things that I don't want a good rag for but a paper towel is too thin for. I think right now they have them on sale for $1.49 for 4 towels.

not at my costcos.. maybe they have pallets of old stock.

Would be nice though. I didnt realize they werent tagless and bought a couple.. its a minor annoyance.
I have to cut the tag of each HDX before I use one. It's a minor inconvenience but they'd probably charge double if they were tagless.

Back