Got rid of one vehicle picked up two more

After owning my 12 F150 for about 8 years I had an itch to make a change. So I sold it, picked up a new daily driver and a new semi project/truck to do truck things.

The DD is a 2010 Fusion SE with the 2.5 and auto. About as boring as they get but reliability is boring 🤷‍♂️

The project is a 78 F250 Ranger XLT. 460, 4 speed manual and 4” suspension lift. It even has working AC pretty fancy for 78!

It felt weird over the last few years having a Toyota(sold now)and a Chrysler(still here). I figured it was time to pick up a few more Fords!
IMG_4449.jpeg
IMG_4616.jpeg
IMG_4566.jpeg

I like the '78 (had a much worse looking 2WD '78 F-100 back in the day, 302 swapped to 351W three on the tree), but I feel sorry for your gas bill if you drive it much, 10-11 MPG will be about the most it will get!

I like the '78 (had a much worse looking 2WD '78 F-100 back in the day, 302 swapped to 351W three on the tree), but I feel sorry for your gas bill if you drive it much, 10-11 MPG will be about the most it will get!
I’d be pretty excited to get 10 mpg out of it. I have not yet checked but I’m expecting about 8. It’s definitely not gonna get many miles put on it, just when I need to do truck stuff or wanna remember the old days when trucks were loud, slow, rode like log wagons and looked 100x cooler than the new ones.

Wow nice đź‘Ť

Can't go wrong with those old Fords! I had a 2010 Fusion also and you're right, good for commuting for sure and pretty basic which isn't a bad thing

Back