Gooloo Jump Starters On Sale - Amazon

Finally used my GP2000 for myself yesterday. I had only used it to help others who needed a jump at store, church etc. Went to leave only to realize I had left my lights on. I hooked it up and was on the road in a few minutes. There was another vehicle around so jumper cables were out of the question.

I have 3, little to no complaints
I've bailed so many people out in parking lots on a cold night
I killed one by running it too hard dead, they replaced it no questions asked

If the batteries frozen dead for years, it doesn't work terribly well
But it's succeeded where jumper cables have failed 🤷‍♂️

Mine was the 500 and the 2000
Go for the highest one you can afford IMO

I bought my DieHard one when these first hit the market. I really haven’t checked what amp output it was since it’s been in my trunk for 7-8 years. I do charge it every 6 months. Well it’s only 400amp peak, so really weak. I do own a Gooloo 1500 that I keep in my motorcycle pannier. I will probably buy the 2000 to replace the DieHard one.
IMG_4845.jpeg

I picked one up and it can power my aunts 8 unit walk up in Brooklyn. Got it Feb 2023 and she said it’s still at 38% charged, saved them a fortune over ConEd

Is this a good one? Im assuming it is based on the 4000 number. I just wanna have something at the house because the previous ones I bought on amazon have completely died on me.

Thanks in advance.
Project Farm did a test with a bunch of them a couple years ago. I don't think we can link the PF videos or there was an issue with something at one point.

The GooLoo in the testing did well. I have it in 4 vehicles now I think. One has DB Power, I forget what the last car is. Used to help others more than ourselves BUT has been used for that also. If it does fail then all the cars still have old school jumper cables. Mine all stay in the cars and plugged in to top off charge 2-3 times per year.

Just bought the Gooloo GP 4000 directly from Gooloo because I saw Amazon listed it for $189 but I guess I kissed this thread link showing it for $100. Same price total out the door as Gooloo has 45% discount now from full price.

I do use a 24F, which is a big 12V battery rated for midsize truck, SUV, and large sedan. It is connected to a solar trickle charge.

I also have a large Caterpillar jump box with built-in inverter, USB A (no C), and air pump. I only used this 3 times and that is because the Fit has a tiny lawn mower battery and I charged my phones while the engine off.

I need to convince my sister to take the Caterpillar jump box for her car now that she is driving herself. The last jump box I gave her was a low cost piece and I found it in the garage and dead due to no use. Very frustrating.

I bought one a year ago for I think $135--prices have come way down.

It "WAS" able to start my 1998 Maxima without any battery at all. I did my own project farm and proved the NOCO rated far less, could also start the same Maxima, where on YouTube, it could not.

If I remember I will pull it out of my trunk to charge it. I bought a cheap plastic case for it. But every time I go to charge, it's already fully charged at like 98%! Something we likely will never need, but what the heck....

edit OK better than I thought, I paid $124.99. It's now $109.99. Also, is the box I bought to carry it in, still $7

That's useless if something needs a min or two of cranking to fire.

Jump and Carry 660 or 12/24 work fine.
Another vote for Jump and Carry 660. I had one that left me 9 years. It was still working when I gave it to my sister as she parked her car at the school pay lot on ver a mile from the apartment so it it is something in case she needed. Well, I found it sitting in the garage like used siding and left for me. Very frustrated.

I wanted to replace with another JNC but Costco had the Caterpillar for $99 so I grab that. And I just bought a Gooloo GP4000 for my kid’s car.

Back