Good quality seat covers?

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone has had luck with finding a good quality seat cover?

Out Outback has a typical drivers side tear and its in a spot it just wont take a patch or glue.

Id thought about taking it to an upholstery shop, but wondered about this route as I may be using it for work / carpentry.

Thanks

Ryan

Coverking and Iggee both make good seat covers. They don't even look like seat covers! They look factory.

Coverking even supplies some OEM accessory seat covers, including some of Subaru's

I highly Richmond Auto Upholstery.

I needed a replacement passenger bottom seat cover for my E350, and Richmond Auto was recommended by several people on the Mercedes car site I visit. I ordered one. They were a little slow on delivery, but when I got it, it had all the right attach points to secure it to the seat frame in the same way as the OEM. It fits very nicely and looks just like the OEM driver's seat.

To be clear, what I got from Richmond is not a cover that goes over the existing seat, but rather a seat cover that replaces the original seat cover.

I looked up your seat cover on their web site, and verified that they do make seat covers for your car.

NO! They were hot, sticky, and often miserable to sit upon. Such covers also found their way into many homes and were used to cover living room furniture such as couches and chairs. Getting up from a covered couch on a hot, humid summer day in NYC could be n advenure in stickiness and sound.
Seriously dude, do you think I was serious? :LOL::unsure::whistle:

But grandma liked them.

Last edited:
You really need to check out Wet Okole. That is what I got for our VW and the fit is truly excellent. People often do not realize they are seat covers.

I've had decent luck with Coverking as far as the product. Their customer support is zero, however.

Back