GM doubles down with nearly $1B investment in Brookville Duramax plant!

ICE trucks arent going anywhere soon. Flint assy cranks them out as fast as 3 shifts and parts suppliers allows.

As I recall the L5P represents over 60% of the HD trucks built. They build over 1000 trucks per day so thats a lot of D-max engines.
Thats not counting the Medium duty trucks or Oshawa,

Full size trucks and SUVs are massively profitable for them.

“Last year, GM’s average per-vehicle earnings before interest and taxes on all of its trucks and SUVs was $10,678, as calculated by Benchmark auto analyst Michael Ward, based on GM’s SEC filings.”

ICE trucks arent going anywhere soon. Flint assy cranks them out as fast as 3 shifts and parts suppliers allows.

As I recall the L5P represents over 60% of the HD trucks built. They build over 1000 trucks per day so thats a lot of D-max engines.
Thats not counting the Medium duty trucks or Oshawa,

The greenies will never kill the trucks.

Good to see the demand for trucks and manufacturing.

I just passed Lordstown just the other day.

ICE isn't going anywhere and the market will soon market-correct from all this EV **** yes I typer 4 stars. Chrysler is raking in the cash from their Last Call 300/Charger/Challenger offerings.. I suspect they will make them again soon and be sued.

ICE isn't going anywhere and it will remain a niche like exotic cars, for those that want it. Most do not.

Back