GM BrightDrop and FedEx set Guinness record in EV delivery van

I like electric. It’s powerful and quiet. Gas and Diesel engines will always be sentimental though. Until price and charging speed comes down it’s always a hard sell at least for the consumer. Might make more sense for companies. Especially shipping companies that have to turn the trucks off and on at every stop.

Only for rich California granola heads. Mark my words.
No Jeff- all these objections coming from the one's that don't want to see change are all going to be addressed. I mean there are those on here for some reasons only known to the universe don't care for the convenience of push button start.

No Jeff- all these objections coming from the one's that don't want to see change are all going to be addressed. I mean there are those on here for some reasons only known to the universe don't care for the convenience of push button start.

I have a solution for them. They need a car that has no button or key or whatever. I have one in the garage. Get in and go.

Reactions: CKN
People who like mechanical switches and levers imo are more in tune with the machinery aspect. It’s not quite like we have hundreds of years using the same hand played violins instead of an automaton that can play perfect notes, but similar.

I like to change engine oil. It gives you some sort of satisfaction like a therapy for $17 to $24 plus filter. lol
If they add a fake oil pan, I may buy an electric car! Plus some nice v8 engine sound out of speakers, a little bit of leak, etc. ... :alien:

Last edited:
Back