Getting held over a barrel.

He seems more Buckhead Auto Sport.

But there are so many Euro shops around Atl, we could guess all day long and still come up with a "nope".

Ya I'm not going to mention the shop. Same with the shop which changed my oil this time last year. That technician ignored the box of HPL in the front seat as well as my handwriting on the work order which said to use the oil in the front seat. My preferred shop is a long term member of BMWCCA but just too far away for this kind of stuff.

So I bring my car into a euro shop that's literally less than half a mile from my house to take advantage of their $90 oil change special. The deal is that you must bring the mailer with the special.

They ring me up saying threads on drain pan came out and they new to tap the pan for a larger bolt. I'm annoyed for sure but I also understand that BMW aluminum pans can give up their threads and I've had around 10 oil changes since new. Having no choice in the matter it's $350 for the new tap. I then go pick up my car and bring the coupon. The coupon is for another shop. I accidentally threw out the wrong one.
Brother, just throw this Friday in the trash and tomorrow is a glorious Saturday.

Back