George Fennell's Falex machine...tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this post ? ... A guy sends two lubes off to be tested with no conclusion - wish I could get those several minutes of my life back !

Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
What is the point of this post ? ... A guy sends two lubes off to be tested with no conclusion - wish I could get those several minutes of my life back !

The point is to test the accusation by many that George Fennell was cooking the results of his falex tester, per the head and shoulders exposee, etc. You may just not be in the loop on the topic.

I agree. 9 minutes of complete nothing. You could get more out of a Kathy Griffin press conference.

Originally Posted By: billt460

I agree. 9 minutes of complete nothing. You could get more out of a Kathy Griffin press conference.

I can't help if you're unable to understand the point. I mean, not only was the marketing and testing method validity proven, but the failure comparison of weaponshield to some random household product was provided, and then can be extrapolated to every other product tested by Fennell in the same way. Tons of comparative data. Some people just wanna whine.

Last edited:
If you have a skeptical and objective mind, this video fails to prove anything. There are so many ways that this itself could be easily staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back