Ford Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of looking at press photos, I finally looked at some dealership photos to get a more realistic representation. I'm underwhelmed. Nothing I'd trade my Canyon for.

If I was to get a Ranger it would be a XL , Supercab, Grey, 101A, STX package and electronic locking rear end. I would also do the
rear seat delete. I think it list at a good $28K. If I could get it below $26K I would buy. I don't tow and I do have an utility trailer mainly for the
zero turn. If I had to move my tractor I have access to a bigger truck. No sense in buying a bigger truck for a daily driver. I use the bed more
than anything else.

They of course will NEVER EVER offer it this way, but a manual, 2 seater/door cab, AWD 'Raptor' version would be cool, and satiate some of the performance people Ford has totally forsaken in this land with their selling ONLY slushbox, crew/extra cab, SUVs/CUVs/trucks here now (save for the Mustang).
mad.gif

New model out, price will come down by discounts and rebates. That's Ford's business model. I was behind one on the road the other day. The F150 is a huge truck now days, the current Ranger is the size of 1/2 tons 15-20 years ago. I like the Ranger but it is going to have to drop quite a bit to swing into the market as a top seller. Till then I am enjoying my Supercrew way more than I thought possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back