First time seeing these at my local Walmart. Hope they keep em stocked!

The oil aisle in my walmart was restocked as well but I didnt take a close look. I did take note that regular Supertech 15w40 was on minor clearance in store and online. I picked up 8 gallons. Its probably a result of the new Supertech "Full Synthetic" 15w40.

wondering if Pennzoil ever got around to putting tampering seals on the spouts yet?
They were on Pennzoil's plastic bottles years ago. Customers complained that pieces of foil were getting in their engines, so the seals were removed.
That was a different company from which exists now.

Spotted on the shelf here in Southeastern Wisconsin.

IMG_5902.jpeg

So at this $30 price point, would y’all say
ESP > PUP? Which would you run?
I'd say it's more of a competition between ESP and Pennzoil Euro L, also available at Walmart. If you're referring to the 20-grade variety, then there really isn't a comparison. 20-grade ESP has VW 508 00, Porsche C20 and Mercedes-Benz 229.71 approvals.

So at this $30 price point, would y’all say
ESP > PUP? Which would you run?
I have been running ESP in my Corvette since it’s second oil change in early 2018, actually back then it was called ESP Formula and then eventually they dropped the Formula out of the name. What initially attracted me to it was that it’s HTHS is 3.5, compared to 3.1 for regular M1 5w30, as well as a lot of other 5w30s (possibly including PUP 5w30 too). I also loved the lower SA level and back then there was also some evidence that the NOACK was really low, under 6%. But also, just looking at the certifications that ESP 5w30 has, proves that this is a special oil that sets it apart from the rest. I don’t plan on using any other oil in my Corvette unless they stop making it.

Back