First time seeing these at my local Walmart. Hope they keep em stocked!

I’ve never seen the Ultra Platinum in my local Walmart stores. The ESP I’ve only seen in the single quarts. Now I just gotta figure out my Wally concoction!😂

IMG_3758.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

Cool!

In recent years I hadn't been in a Walmart much. Been visiting lately and I enjoy going down the oil isle again. Seeing what's there... prices... availability.

Good to see selection. Unless I get a great promotion elsewhere, I enjoy buying the 12qt box of M1 FS 0W-40.

Cool!

In recent years I hadn't been in a Walmart much. Been visiting lately and I enjoy going down the oil isle again. Seeing what's there... prices... availability.

Good to see selection. Unless I get a great promotion elsewhere, I enjoy buying the 12qt box of M1 FS 0W-40.
We’re the same! My wife hates when I head to the car section knowing I dont need to buy anything 🤣

That's the one great thing about Canadian Tire up here, we've always had a good supply of both Ultra Platinum and M1 ESP in the 5qt jugs, and they go on sale quite often too (you'd have to be crazy to buy oil there at full price!) It's just too bad they don't sell Quaker State Ultimate Protection at all anywhere in Canada, although I popped across the border to grab some from a Walmart in Niagara Falls NY last week.

Back