Favorite YouTuber?

Curious Cars
Rare Classic Cars & Automotive History
Car Confections
Doug DeMuro

Home RenoVision DIY

I'm not a DIY'er, but I like to be educated and have things done right. I specified a few things he does to the builder when I had my home built regarding sound insulation.

I no longer watch another channel, Matt Risinger, but I learned a few things to watch out for when having my home built. He's a stickler, as I am, for doing things right.

Cold War Motors
Watch Wes Work
Jonathan W
NoNosenseKnowHow

Sometimes: Restored, Vice Grip Garage, Tylers Forgotten Car Rescue, Jason Explains Things, Chris Fix, Eric the Car Guy (when he was still active), Junkyard Digs, etc., etc.

Watch Wes Work is great.

Big fan of South Main Auto. Basically a local guy about 45 minutes away from me. The rural New York you see in SMA videos is very similar to what my area (south Erie County) is like.
Yeah I’d consider these two the best, there’s a popular guy down in Texas, a lot of people seem to be fans but I find him to be kind of...I don’t know, rude almost. A little too matter of fact or something. I think he’s the car wizard or something.

Cris fix is ok for simple things, and Eric the Car guy is probably one of the originals. But I’ll take south main auto and Watch Wes Work over just about any of them.

Favorite? Hard to pick a favorite but WatchJRGo is the first videos I watch in the morning. I like the fact that John goes through and fixes cars and puts them back on the road, not make them run then park in a fence row to rot again.

Legit Street Cars is a good one, and he's local to me.

I watch a bunch of music and photography videos also, probably too many to list.

Andrew Camarata

Mainly heavy equipment shenanigans and repairs. He doesn't talk a lot and still doesn't seem comfortable in front of the camera after years of YouTube so it's almost like watching a small channel instead of one with over a million subscribers. I like that his voice occasionally conveys honest and cutting disappointment when something goes wrong rather than played up "theatrical" disappointment.

It's also refreshing to see a channel that rarely/never uses clickbait thumbnails or titles, and his videos still pull in an incredible number of views.

Back