Favorite pens!

Pew

Anybody want to share their favorite everyday or special pens? I never really took any notice with pens until I started writing to-do lists for work and now my favorite are these generic style Quill rollerball pens that work used to order; big enough to hold comfortably, strong enough to not break, cheap enoguh to not cry when they break, and decent thin lines. Now we switched to the BIC stics which I hate.

1698336311021.jpg

Arteza 0.5mm roller ball. Really nice pens for daily use. I don't like click pens so always cap style for me.

I am also a fan of the Pilot G2. But it has to be 0.5 in blue. The G2 will write on surfaces where other pens won't. And the ink doesn't glob up and leave messy spots on paper.

A 0.7 pen makes me feel like I'm writing with a crayon. And my preference for blue is ingrained in me from my old days, when the government required contractors to use blue pens, so it was easy to distinguish between the original document and a copy. Of course the color copier changed all that. But I still prefer blue.

BIC click stick, medium point black. You can buy these I suppose, but usually get them free with business logos. Not fancy, but they work.

Anybody want to share their favorite everyday or special pens? I never really took any notice with pens until I started writing to-do lists for work and now my favorite are these generic style Quill rollerball pens that work used to order; big enough to hold comfortably, strong enough to not break, cheap enoguh to not cry when they break, and decent thin lines. Now we switched to the BIC stics which I hate.

View attachment 185266
Never liked the Bic pens. My cross Ion pen is one of my favorite pens ever. It locks into a necklace. Small and compact. Daily I really like the uniball precise v5 as They come in a ton of colors. The Uniball visions are great as they are water and fade resistant.

Back