Favorite Car Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jacobsond
I used to watch wheeler dealers all the time. After Ed left not so much. They seemed to change the scope of the show when the new mechanic showed up.

I lost interest when Ed left as well. It was a great show and I liked the hosts when they were together and watched one episode after Ed and didn't care for it.

Supernatural.

"Supernatural is an American dark fantasy television series. The series follows two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural beings."

Well, huh. That doesn't sound like a car show.

"Throughout the series, Dean drives a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala which he refers to as "Baby." Having been passed down to him by his father (John), it is Dean's most prized possession. The brothers travel in it throughout the country as they hunt the supernatural, and the trunk holds various weaponry and their fake IDs.

The car's origins were further explored during the season five finale, in which a frame story surrounded the plot of the episode tracking the Impala's history from its manufacture, through several previous owners, up until the present day. Having been sent back to 1973 by the angel Castiel, Dean convinces his father to purchase the Impala over a 1964 VW Van."

See. Car show.

Originally Posted by NYEngineer
My son and I really enjoy Diesel Brothers.

Diesel Brothers is really good. I am not really into the big lifted truck thing, but Heavy D and Diesel Dave are some of the most genuinely good people out there. If you follow them on social media, you can see everything they do for people.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Originally Posted by NYEngineer
My son and I really enjoy Diesel Brothers.

Diesel Brothers is really good. I am not really into the big lifted truck thing, but Heavy D and Diesel Dave are some of the most genuinely good people out there. If you follow them on social media, you can see everything they do for people.

Truth. I am also not a monster truck guy but I just dig them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3jHqJgnrA I cannot watch this clip and not laugh.

I used to like Pinks and Top Gear USA when they were on. Currently, I watch Truck Night in America. It's great entertainment. I'll also catch Barrett Jackson when it's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back