End of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my marina closed down for the Summer yesterday and I pulled the boat today. Really depressing moment and time of the year. I love my boat and would like nothing more than to be able to use it all year. It was a great summer, beautiful weather every weekend and the boat ran better than ever with not a bad problem.

Added 81 hours from May-Sept w an oil change at 65 or so. Plan on getting her ready for storage in a few weeks. I will be trailering it to our local river for a few more weeks if we continue to have nice weather but the darkness is in sight however.

All you boaters out there post your pics, stories and events of the summer with your boats. I know you all love your own as much as I do so lets hear about it!

-
Pic 1 I call this the stable, I keep my 425 horses here.

-
Pic 2 Is my 1983 22' Hammond ChallengerII coming off a wave

-
Pic 3 is a better shot of my baby.

-
Pic 4 is a pic taken from my dock of Tygart Lake

I didn't think you had winter in WV? I try to go thru october if i can. How do you post the pics?

Well, now that the clouds have appeared on the horizon, I have started thinking about storing. But, this year was pretty good. Besides the normal "water" fun, I did take my 19 month old daughter out on the SeaDoo for about an hour. Was really surprized she stayed on that long. Didn't cry or anything, she actually tried to drive some. Wasn't crazy about going over 45, but I'll work on that next summer. When we were done, with momma at the beach giving me the "if you hurt my baby I'll kill you" stare (fathers, you KNOW the look)I couldn't get her off the SeaDoo. She started screaming and kicking as mom pulled her off. Almost made me cry....don't need no DNA test for this....that's MY GIRL!!!!!!

I can't see you pics, but sounds like you had a great summer!

We did, too! Ran five Poker Runs, paced the Biloxi races in my buddy's 42' Sonic, rented two big houseboats on Lake Travis for a long weekend and besides all that: We spent nearly every weekend on the water!

BTW: No end of season for us down here in Texas!

Jim & Janet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back