Ecogard X2222 C&P 2009 Journey 4cyl

Took off a single mothers car from work. No idea what oil it was or how long it was on. Oil hadn't been changed the entire time she owned the car.
SuperTech 5w30 FS HM went back and I believe a ST10060 filter....it's been a while so that could be wrong.

ADBV was hard as a rock and there was a lot of carbon in the can. Media tears if you even look at it wrong. It didn't look to be torn prior to cutting though so that's a plus.

Attachments

• IMG_8546.jpg
    IMG_8546.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8547.jpg
    IMG_8547.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8548.jpg
    IMG_8548.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 90
Any maintenance plans in the future? This is where a Purolator Boss or extended mile filter would pay off.
Nope, none. I paid for the oil and filter for this one and did the change myself. She’s the kind of person that acted inconvenienced by having someone do a free oil change. This car won’t last to another change though, the heater core let go and she’ll run it out of coolant long before a change is due. She doesn’t care to check anything.

Nope, none. I paid for the oil and filter for this one and did the change myself. She’s the kind of person that acted inconvenienced by having someone do a free oil change. This car won’t last to another change though, the heater core let go and she’ll run it out of coolant long before a change is due. She doesn’t care to check anything.
Those are the types of vehicles I hope to never purchase in the used market but sometimes you see neglect in other places on the vehicle so it's apparent. Thanks for sharing those details. I've seen that before & you did the right thing changing it regardless. Don't let their attitude think otherwise. At least now you know the signs of someone that's unappreciative.

Good on ya Creekside. A stressed out single parent can be hard to work with. You did a good turn, even if it goes unrecognized.

Back