Eagle Nano Wax Spray ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the impulse purchase at Autozone; I am a sucker for packaging and was on the sale :-(

Anybody used this?

I used it and found it hard to get all the glaze off. Eventually tossed it. I do Like Eagle One Wash and Wax or Wet and wax (something like that) which goes on/off easy and beads up water for good while. Use this on cars and cycles. Another product I tried lately "Lucas Slick Mist Speed Wax" beads up like crazy and, like Eagle ONe, can be used on black plastic or glass. Put some on your side and rear windows and watch the water roll off. On my cycle I use it on the windshield and its like using Rain-X. which you can't use on plastic.

And both smell great!

Yea, I am using it! It's OK! I got it cheap on sale. I like E1 products. I currently have some Tire Gel, WaUD, Gel Wax Carnuba(discontinued).

I have had great results with it! I spray and wipe entire car with one microfiber towel, then do a "finish" wipe with a second microfiber towel. The second wipe really brings the shine out. Seems to last a couple washings, and beads really well. HTH

A quick test on a DA'd panel shows that it is quite good. It still needs light buffing. May be I am putting it little bit too thick?

Last edited:
Meh. A bit streaky. But it was on sale. So you have to buff it just a tad more than you should. I use and prefer the Duragloss Aquawax product.

Either way, I just don't expect miracles out of a spray wax. If it brings up the shine a little and maybe gives some UV protection for a couple of weeks, I'm good.

I use this E1 Nano on all my cars and love it. I like the E1 Wax as U Dry too but it requires a tiny bit more effort to use. I paid $3.50 a bottle at Big Lots for them. Hard to beat for the $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back