Drill press T-Track table that accepts X-Y vise

What I'm hoping to accomplish is to get a T-Track table with a fence, that can easily accept a X-Y vise via the T-Track or at least a quick release for the vise. Drill is a Craftsman 15" floor standing press with a 12"×12" table, I believe it has the 1 3/4" round mount.

This very well may be the norm, but in my recent searches, it's either one or the other.

The table with a T-Track like the Woodpecker table or similiar will be my regular table, then use the vise as needed.

I want to set the vise on the table, lock it down, and remove when finished.

The simple solution is I could mount a board under the vise with mounts for the track. Maybe there is a table and a vise that go together but I haven't found one.

I'm running Woodpecker table as my router set up. I like Incra gear as it has been dead nutz for me for about 2 decades. Not positive but sounds like, if it were me, I'd use the T track from the Woodpecker table and a pretty good sized 3/4 plywood underneath with a quick release or wing nuts to secure. Depending upon the weight of the vice and the work you plan on doing, stability is key.

Back