Do high beams make you angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1978elcamino
There is nothing more irritating to me than people driving around the city with their high beams on at night.

Am I the only one or are there others out there?

Not just that, I've noticed sometimes the reason for the high-beams is because the low-beams (one or both) are burned out. That is no reason to go to "auxiliary lights" aka the high-beams.

The other trend is to "upgrade" fog lights … and then have those on regardless of weather …
Even though they ride low … many are cheaply mounted with poor parallel or flat aim

I drive a school bus and take the same route, the same time, every day. On a rural road I encounter the same cars every day with their bright lights on. I dim mine first thinking that that might be a visual clue to the oncoming driver to dim their lights. Nope. I usually have to bright light them back before they get a clue. You would think that you would not want to blind the driver of a 13 ton vehicle that is headed in your direction. You just can't fix stupid. Not even when you try politely to school them every day. If I wouldn't get in trouble, I would activate my stop lights, get out of the bus and ask the driver "Just how stupid are you?".

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 4WD
The other trend is to "upgrade" fog lights … and then have those on regardless of weather …
Even though they ride low … many are cheaply mounted with poor parallel or flat aim

I'm seeing a few cases of LED light bars mounted across the grill or on a truck roof being used with headlights on the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back