DEFENDER®2 ALL SEASON 215/55R16/XL 97H for '17 Honda Civic HB

Got them installed today. First impression - very quiet and smooth on dry pavement. Later in the day had a good rain and it I was pleasantly surprised with traction on wet pavement. I would easily trigger traction control with copper tires in first and second gear, but no such thing with new tires. Time will tell, but so far I’m happy with the tire choice. Thanks again to those contributed

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: hrv
People seem to like Defenders but I couldn’t get rid of them fast enough. They were not good in snow and their general traction seemed lacking to me.

Maybe the second revisions are better, but they seemed tuned for extreme longevity rather than much else. I much prefer my Nokian Rotiivas.
We have the Defender2 on the Nissan and feel the same way.

Got them installed today. First impression - very quiet and smooth on dry pavement. Later in the day had a good rain and it I was pleasantly surprised with traction on wet pavement. I would easily trigger traction control with copper tires in first and second gear, but no such thing with new tires. Time will tell, but so far I’m happy with the tire choice. Thanks again to those contributed
How are these working for you?
My local tire store has these on clearance for 75/tire, and I'd like to install them on my Honda.
I was gonna hold out for MIchelins but I doubt I'll ever see a price like this again!

I got 4 of those mounted on my son's summer rims. Sitting brand new in shed currently.

I bought them for the good reviews and the Conti $220 rebate.........that still says "processing" since Nov. 29, '23

How are these working for you?
My local tire store has these on clearance for 75/tire, and I'd like to install them on my Honda.
I was gonna hold out for MIchelins but I doubt I'll ever see a price like this again!
got a little over a thousand miles on them and so far, super happy with the tires. they are not as loud as coopers, dry traction is quite impressive and no complaints on wet traction either. so far so good!

I’m late to the thread but was leaning towards a continental offering based on where the thread was heading. Good choice.

Back