Deciding between two choices?

Most of the groups I belong to believe the opposite. SAt least from engine and reliability.
Considering that they were the same I’m gonna say those groups are wrong at least powertrain wise. The 6r80 wasn’t replaced by the ten speed until 17. Gen 2 3.5 ecoboost came out in 17 and the 5.0 got updated in 18.

I guess the Uber reliable 3.7 was replaced by the 3.5 N/A in that transition but I don’t recall it being problematic either.

Considering that they were the same I’m gonna say those groups are wrong at least powertrain wise. The 6r80 wasn’t replaced by the ten speed until 17. Gen 2 3.5 ecoboost came out in 17 and the 5.0 got updated in 18.

I guess the Uber reliable 3.7 was replaced by the 3.5 N/A in that transition but I don’t recall it being problematic either.

Which one do you drive daily?

I’d want the one with better Bluetooth (for music/podcasts) which is likely 2015. Those old cars really had poor versions of it.

Agreed. Yet Apple CarPlay still has problems in many vehicles.

The Subaru and Nissan we have are just horrible. The web is filled with people complaining about it.

So we use just via Bluetooth which isn’t as seamless.

Agreed. Yet Apple CarPlay still has problems in many vehicles.

The Subaru and Nissan we have are just horrible. The web is filled with people complaining about it.

So we use just via Bluetooth which isn’t as seamless.
My wife’s 2018 Tiguan has apple CarPlay now with 162k miles. Absolutely flawless. It’s not CarPlay but the car maker / vendor who supplies head unit.

My wife’s 2018 Tiguan has apple CarPlay now with 162k miles. Absolutely flawless. It’s not CarPlay but the car maker / vendor who supplies head unit.
Thanks for that. Subaru I had to pull the relay about once a week to reset the head unit.

Back