Dear Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Subaru Legacy GT Forum…just had to share!

Dear Abby,

I’ve never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs, phone rings but if I answer the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.” I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my BWM R1150 GS motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at this moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Yours truly, confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back