Cyber Monday - HPL sale !

Greetings, I wanted to take this moment to throw out a discount code for Cyber Monday (11-27-23) The code is “2023CM25”. This will be for 25% off of any oils on the webstore. Thanks and we appreciate every one of our customers.

David
Is there any way to buy 5 qts at a time instead of 6 and still get this deal? I want to buy 15 qts total for 3 separate vehicles. Thanks.

Please keep in mind that the Overkill 0w20 is a VERY different oil than the API 0w20

I was mainly joking. As HPL sells 6qt bundles and my car takes 5qts (technically, 4.8) I have 1 left over each OCI which means that after 5 OCIs I have a "freebie". At that point I may do something "fun" like switching to the Overkill 0W20 or maybe even a 0W30 with the Euro additives.

When you are buying from a custom blender, why mix it yourself? Call them up, ask for what you want, exactly, and see what they have. Not everything they make is listed on the website, sometimes, they will have precisely what you need,but you have to call to ask.

Buying and mixing HPL oil yourself is like getting a drink from a bartender, then pouring in a bit of something else to make your favorite.

Why not ask the bartender for exactly what you want?

How do you think the Overkill 0W20 happened?
How do you think I got HPL hydrostatic transmission fluid and lawnmower oil for my Ariens ZT with Kawasaki FR730V and Hydrogear ZT-3100s? 👍🏻

I don't see The hydrostatic Transmission fluid on the website, and yes I can call but, wondering why the website seems to not list all the products?
I spoke with @High Performance Lubricants the other week and asked about this.

Dave has mentioned in public on this site and in private that their website isn't the best at showcasing their product offerings.

In the end, if I need a lubricant, call and ask. They do a ton of different lubricant from engines to gearboxes to hydraulics to food grade lubricants.

Three cases ordered.

One case of HPL green ATF (4x gallons), one case of 0w30 Euro (12x quarts) and a case of six 75w90 differential life.

I’ve got a shelf in my shop where I keep oil. It had some empty space, so…
Hate to see empty shelf space go to waste. A storage shelf wants to be useful and fulfill it's meaning in life. Otherwise you hurt it's feelings.

Call Mary Jane at (815) 932-3288… they’ve been running a $25 flat shipping rate per case for awhile (even a 5-gal pail is one case 😃); I think that’s still in effect. But only if you call in.

It’s worth it; Mary Jane is very nice and helpful, like the rest of the HPL crew. Being treated like a valuable person when you deal with them is just one of the reasons HPL gets all my business these days! Customer service matters!
Thanks, unfortunately it seems my calls are always failing to go through. Wonder if they're inundated with demand now.

Back