Could these people all be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no experience with the product in question here, but I have no doubt there are many shill reviews on Amazon written by people paid by the product manufacturers to write such rave reviews.

Example: I bought a food product from Amazon that had no reviews yet but looked promising. The product I received was made with absolutely stale ingredients. Just awful. I posted a 1-star review simply stating my finding. Within a week there were five 5-star rave reviews posted for this same product, bringing the overall review over 4-stars. In the two months since then no new reviews have been posted. I can only think that the manufacturer saw their product called for what it is and sent in the clowns.

I also used this product back in the late 90's. I was using it in a 1988 Buick LeSabre and after several months noticed a cloud of blue smoke at start-up when the car was cold(the car had about 95,000 miles at the time and had been well maintained by the original owner). I stopped using the Tufoil and the smoky start-ups stopped. I never used the stuff again.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: deven
Could these people all be wrong?

Yeah.
thumbsup2.gif

There is nothing proven to better than regular oil changes with quality oil and a good filter. Personaly I run top tier syn oil bought on sale and/or with rebates and the best filters I can buy-this also means sales and/or rebates-I generaly run Mobil 1 filters (not there oil regardless of price), K&N filters and recently Royal Purple filters.
Use good stuff=get good results, won't fix something already destroyed-but will keep you from being a destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back