Costco chicken caeser salad is back at food court ?

Went to the Issaquah Washington Costco today had my normal hot dog that I usually get every time I go there something new I saw though was the return of the chicken caesar salad so have you seen this on your menu also it's was used to be on there before the C happened but they took it off during the C not sure if this is just a local thing. Have you seen it back at your local costco?

Attachments

• IMG_20230607_153214_209.jpg
    IMG_20230607_153214_209.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 96
You could make your own for half that price.
Not if I factor for the value of my time. For the equivalent of $3.50 worth of overtime, I'd have the garlic prepped for the dressing. Maybe.

If making a healthier version is a priority, that's less of an apples to apples issue.

Not if I factor for the value of my time. For the equivalent of $3.50 worth of overtime, I'd have the garlic prepped for the dressing. Maybe.

If making a healthier version is a priority, that's less of an apples to apples issue.
I've never been able to use that justification. I've seen people use their salary converted to an hourly rate. If life were like that, we'd go bankrupt on the time it takes to take a shower, or even sneeze! :ROFLMAO:

Now if they'd just bring back the onion shredder for your hot dogs.
I was in Costco Saturday and had a hot dog. When I picked up the order, I saw chopped onions in cups behind the counter and I asked for some. It was much better than a hot dog without them. Now if they would only bring back the sauerkraut.......

I was in Costco Saturday and had a hot dog. When I picked up the order, I saw chopped onions in cups behind the counter and I asked for some. It was much better than a hot dog without them. Now if they would only bring back the sauerkraut.......
I dunno what's going on with them, but since you get the drink cup with the hot dog, it's helpful to have a straw and a lid. They seem to be hiding the lids as of late. It cuts down on waste, sure, but very hard to leave with any drink. Maybe that's the point. The beverage area is a trip, with people filling and drinking at the same time, or blocking both machines with themselves and their cart.

Back