Clearing Land Efficiently

2 Bulldozers and a heavy chain. (Looks to be a heavy anchor chain with chunks of railroad track welded on).

Along with some other heavy duty methods for getting rid of trees and growth quickly. I'll bet the environmentalists hate to see this. A lot of relatively effortless bang for your buck tree removal, to say the least!

You have trees that size in Arizona? With a water table at what - 200', or is it lower now? I understand it was less than 6' before irrigation.
Lake Havasu City is in the desert. Trees like that grow in the green belt, like Phoenix and Tucson, or the mountains, like Williams, Flagstaff and other areas. However, that video was NOT made in Arizona, it looked like maybe Washington or Oregon.

Lake Havasu City is in the desert. Trees like that grow in the green belt, like Phoenix and Tucson, or the mountains, like Williams, Flagstaff and other areas. However, that video was NOT made in Arizona, it looked like maybe Washington or Oregon.
??

Pretty sure it's Australia.

I get it. I'm no green weenie. I sure hope the farms keep the land up. But dang.

I don't know about other people, but I'm getting tired of these AI generated and narrated videos.

At the beginning there was a label on the screen saying Olive Vale, Queensland, so definitely Australia. At least for that section.

The part of the clip from 40 seconds to 1:50 or so is in Oregon. They are removing juniper trees which are a weed tree which use a lot of water and choke out native grasses. Historically natural fires kept these areas clear of juniper.

I'll bet the environmentalists hate to see this. A lot of relatively effortless bang for your buck tree removal, to say the least!
Shouldn't we all be a bit concerned about conversion of questionable land to agriculture use?

You have trees that size in Arizona? With a water table at what - 200', or is it lower now? I understand it was less than 6' before irrigation.
Believe it or not Arizona is not table flat desert from border to border. Flagstaff is at 7000', we're at 5000', highest elevation is 14,600'. The water table thing is pretty meaningless, might be valid in one locale somewhere.

I watched a land clearing video a while ago, the dozer was pulling a couple of rollers that mashed everything flat.

I said maybe. Australia works too. I am not a greenie, but I did not care for that kind of destruction. Still, it was interesting.
The part of the clip from 40 seconds to 1:50 or so is in Oregon.
Sorry, yeah I turned it off too soon.

All for farms - IF they just don't farm until depleted and move on. OK if replenished with poop and cover crops continuously.

That's from the National Guard boys playing around with their jets. They do that all the time over here too.
That's what they want you to think..............;)
1700940915075.gif

Just harmless vapor trails. Cold air and hot jet engines will do that.
I am being facetious, in case you didn't realize. I AM serious that we should all have a bit of concern for proper land stewardship. Not talking about the knee jerk reactions on either side of the extremist positions.

I am being facetious, in case you didn't realize. I AM serious that we should all have a bit of concern for proper land stewardship. Not talking about the knee jerk reactions on either side of the extremist positions.
Oh that's a relief, I'm glad you are. I'm a conspiracy theorist too, but some of the stuff like chemtrails is downright silly.

Back