check my drum covers on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the cd, "best of Yngwie Malmsteen" i have been trying to play songs from that cd,but they are very difficult,at least for me. anyway,i found couple nice videos from youtube,first one is Far Beyond The Sun - Yngwie Malmsteen,and second one is acoustic guitar solo.

hey guys,remember when i posted my first drumcover? i think it was "breaking the law" by judas priest. i thought that cover was quite bad and all and the sound quality too. so i decided to delete that video and i played it again,i even practised it for a few times. then i played it again twice,the first one,i tryed to play it just like the original goes,and the second one i played it just how i would play it. i think it is pretty much the same like the first one,but if you listen these two you can spot little bit of difference?

some dude did not like the "transylvania" drumcover,so i played it again,i think he did not like this one either. is there something wrong with this cover? i tryed to play it just like the original goes. here is the cover and the song i was listening when i played it.

couple more covers,the first one was quite "easy" to play,but the another took me couple hours to play,i just could not get the song "right" i kept messing up all the time
smirk.gif

here is nice video from youtube,

here is one drumcover, iron maiden / revelations. i played this couple months ago,but i did not even uploaded it to youtube,cuz i thought it was pretty bad,so i played it again,hoping it would turn out better,i actually played this few times,before i got it at least some what "right" quite difficult song.

do you guys remember when i told i was trying to play songs from the "best of yngwie malmsteen" cd? here is couple,"black star" and "far beyond the sun",

couple more covers,

also couple nice videos from youtube,i can´t stop listening to these songs,i just listen these over and over again
27.gif
first one is Yngwie Malmsteen - Fire and Ice,and second one is Alcatrazz - Lost In Hollywood.

i have never heard of this band before,(Alcatrazz) would someone know something about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back