Castrol RS 20W-50 is closeout at Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is posted in the "promotions" sub-forum, but I thought that some of you might miss it.....

Castrol 06080 Power RS V-Twin 20W-50 4-Stroke Motorcycle Oil - 1 Quart, (Pack of 6) $11.85

Orders over $100 ship free

Click This Link - Amazon

This is cheap for this oil, which normally goes for $9 - $13/quart. It ain't Amsoil, but for less than two bucks a quart - delivered....

grin.gif

I wonder if you'll receive just one quart like previous Amazon "deals". That seems to be the norm like with other sellers using Amazon.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
I wonder if you'll receive just one quart like previous Amazon "deals". That seems to be the norm like with other sellers using Amazon.

YIKES !!!

I hope not !

It DOES say "1 quart, pack of 6" and "list Price $52.95"

Delivery estimate: Aug. 7, 2012 - Aug. 9, 2012
9 "Castrol 06080 Power RS V-Twin 20W-50 4-Stroke Motorcycle Oil - 1 Quart, (Pack of 6)"
Automotive; $11.85
In Stock
Sold by: Fay Myers Motorcycle World

Last edited:
I believe this to be in error, had a friendly chat with a gentlemen at Fay Myers. Looks like the part number and the item description (and shipping weight) are not in agreement. This price is for 1 quart.

Will double post in other thread as well to hopefully save someone some grief in a few days when they only get 3 quarts instead of 3 cases.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dparm
Fay Meyers are good people. I think they'll honor it.

Amazon cancelled people's orders for similar typo "deals" in recent past.

Originally Posted By: alarmguy
Link now says over $35 with shipping.

Thats because it is a different seller, when I looked earlier Fay Meyers only had 13 available.

I sent an email - asking the question - and here is the respopnse

Hello and thank you for your purchase. Unfortunately an error in the Amazon.com listing of this product has caused it to display incorrectly. The product displaying is not an item that we stock or sell.

The part number and price are for a single quart. We do not carry this product in a "Pack of 6"

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this error has caused.

Please feel free to reply to this email or contact us by phone if you have any questions.

Simply let us know whether you would like this order to proceed (you would receive 9 quarts of oil), or if you would like to cancel the order.

Thank you.

Fay Myers Motorcycle World
9700 E. Arapahoe RD
Greenwood Village, CO 80112

Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help. Thank you!

Fay Myers Motorcycle World - Since 1948!
9700 East Arapahoe Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back