Castrol EDGE Pickup 5w30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
I can't believe I've been using "car oil" in my truck all this time. I'm surprised it hasn't blowed up.

The wear, the deposits, the sludge. The horror.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
I can't believe I've been using "car oil" in my truck all this time. I'm surprised it hasn't blowed up.

Right - there is a boost of testosterone in the truck additive package
cool.gif

Originally Posted by demarpaint
It looks like they're all piling on the PU and SUV oil market. Makes sense considering how popular pickups and SUVs are.

Great point ^^^^^^^

If stores have a rewards or points accumulation scheme going on they might entice shoppers to use those points for charging much like Kroger and Safeway do for fuel discounts. I'm sure a lot of ideas are floating around.

The next shaming policy will be people who park their gasoline powered cars in the electric car spots. Oh the humanity. That's worse than abusing the handicap parking.

Buster....More Castrol? Lol

Oil manufacturers are really starting to put out way too many lines of the same product.

Quaker State is the only line that makes total sense to me. Conventional, Syn-blend, Ultimate synthetic.

Why others choose to market the same oil so many different ways is just confusing. Soon we will have Mobil 1 Camry, Mobil 1 CRV, Rotella T- F150.. Castrol Edge Silverado 1500. Just how far will oil brands take this?

Originally Posted by buster
LOL! I promise I haven't sold out to anyone. It's just something new.
smile.gif

I bet. Bout as bad as me loving to cut and post filters
smile.gif
jk Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back