Castrol Edge Euro 0W-40 $12.89

Unknown seller at WM
Link:
1711810366855.jpg

The seller has no reviews and looks like there’s free shipping regardless of money amount.

I’ll let others have this deal, but honestly if I needed some I’d give it a shot.

Anyone had luck with this? I received a USPS tracking number on 3/30, but the USPS says it is not a valid tracking number. There are also no updates since the "ship" date of 3/30.

Anyone had luck with this? I received a USPS tracking number on 3/30, but the USPS says it is not a valid tracking number. There are also no updates since the "ship" date of 3/30.
same issue for me. Most likely it was a fake seller

Seller shows up as Boutique Bay LLC. Google Maps has address at a generic individual warehouses, with a business name of Wild Poppy women's clothing store. In the pics of the store it also has the name Boutique Bay. Lots of women's clothes in the pics, but no oil. lol.

Is it a scam?
Turns out, yes it was. Full refund by Walmart after the delivery date came and went. This is the email I got today. I had ordered 4 jugs.

"
You'll be getting a refund​
Hi (edited: Cripes),

We're sorry, we detected a possible issue with the order placed on Fri, Mar 29, 2024 containing items from Btw Terrawrx LLC. We're issuing you a refund to make things right. You'll receive a confirmation email once your refund of $55.16 has been processed.​

Back