Car upgrade season is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bigjl
I don't know why i can't upload pictures the correct way.

That's cause you're in the UK.
smile.gif

Still not sure why a picture from the Gallery posted upside down, then sideways.

When posting straight from the Camera they were fine.

More likely because I am a technophobe Quattro Pete!

I never had the same issue posting from the Gallery on my iPhone 6, just with my new Samsung S8.

Last edited:
I never had the same issue posting from the Gallery on my iPhone 6, just with my new Samsung S8.

Possibly the forum software interprets orientation sensor data incorrectly from some phones/cameras.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Yeah, post some pictures. What options did you get with it? In the US, we don't have an S350, either the S550 or S450. Diesels have kinda died here since the VW incident. It's too bad I don't have an EPC-net account anymore, would be interesting to see what kind of options it had by punching in the VIN. There's a bunch of decoder sites out there, but I noticed that many of them don't have an updated database.

Its an SE Line Executive.

Not many options really.

It has the park assist function so can steer in and out of a parking space.

And the rear Exec Pack and comfort heated and ventilated electric rear with four zone climate control.

Only normal Cruise Control not adaptive.

On the journey home i stuck to motorways (highways in US) and it returned 54mpg (UK Gallons)

Today in mixed conditions and 2 hours driving through heavy London traffic it returned 42mpg.

Sadly it is too early a 2016 model to have the better 9speed Auto and only has the 7 speed.

Did you get the lighting package? That's curve illumination and automatic high beams. It's too bad they got rid of the headlamp washers, I always liked that in the older models. Any magic body control or airmatic suspension?

YESBot has the automatic headlights. I thought that was standard?

Magic Body Control is only available on the S500 in the UK, might be available on the S63 and S65 aswell but not on any of the lesser models. Maybe that will change with the recently facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back