Can’t access Facebook phone is gone, unexpected error on login and when reporting

Looks like Facebook is hacked, I can’t even report the account as stolen because the reporting page is broken, let my friends know so if my account does anything scammy

My phone is no longer associated to any account.

Fun fun

Yep now instead of saying verify your identity it’s saying oops there is a problem we are working hard to fix it.

Lol

Ever wonder how much more productive the workforce would be and what would happen to the national GDP if Facebook was turned off during business hours every day? I'm kind of not even kidding.

Of course, I'm listening to a meeting on my computer headphones on mute as I'm sitting on BITOG while saying this....

Looks like Facebook is hacked, I can’t even report the account as stolen because the reporting page is broken, let my friends know so if my account does anything scammy

My phone is no longer associated to any account.

Fun fun
Likely an outage however if you are not already using
/enabled two-factor authentication you will get hacked likely.

Mine dropped for a bit so I went up to empty my cats litter box. While doing that and listening to the radio the announcer stated that FB and several other media sites had crashed and the east coast was the hardest hit.

By the time I was finished with litter box duties I checked and it was all up and running as normal. Go figure! Maybe it's a blessing that we break the tether to such foolish things.

Ever wonder how much more productive the workforce would be and what would happen to the national GDP if Facebook was turned off during business hours every day? I'm kind of not even kidding.
Add TikTok to that list or any other time waster on a cell phone.

Last edited:
NO issues with Facebook here.
Im a bit confused how widespread. I dont know what a normal day is but Facebook has over 2 billion users. Looks like we peaked at 400,000 down and now back to normal of 26,000 or less.

Back