Can someone near el paso look at a truck for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
If I were close I'd check it out in a heartbeat for you. Unfortunately it's almost 800 miles away from me. Texas is HUGE!!

Yeah its pretty big. Us north easterners sometimes dont realize a state can be as big as half of the east coast. Thanks though

I paid $1100 last year to ship a Toyota Rav4 from Buffalo to Austin Texas to my door.

My brother and I did the math, and honestly just write the check.

By the time you drive 3 nights, pay for hotels, gas, etc you will be at several hundred dollars.

This is even considering that your time is worth zero dollars, and mine is worth more than zero dollars.

Especially in a pickup truck, fuel alone will be a few hundred bucks.

El Paso is nearly 7-8 hours west of Austin. I'd think it would be a 30 hour trek from El Paso to most places in New York.

That is a wicked drive, I don't even want to drive from Austin to El Paso.

El Paso is also lovely this time of year, overlooking Juarez.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JustinH
I paid $1100 last year to ship a Toyota Rav4 from Buffalo to Austin Texas to my door.

My brother and I did the math, and honestly just write the check.

By the time you drive 3 nights, pay for hotels, gas, etc you will be at several hundred dollars.

This is even considering that your time is worth zero dollars, and mine is worth more than zero dollars.

Especially in a pickup truck, fuel alone will be a few hundred bucks.

El Paso is nearly 7-8 hours west of Austin. I'd think it would be a 30 hour trek from El Paso to most places in New York.

That is a wicked drive, I don't even want to drive from Austin to El Paso.

El Paso is also lovely this time of year, overlooking Juarez.

Who did you ship with? That price is pretty competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back