Cammed LS1 Dyno Graph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa left me a new digital camera so here is a pic of my latest dyno graph...

-

Power mods include....SLP Blackwing Airbox Lid, Ported Throttle Body, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Thunder Racing 224/224 .561/.561 112LSA Camshaft, Yella Terra 1.7 ration shaft mounted roller rockers, Jet Hot Long Tube Headers with Offroad Y pipe thru an SLP Center Mount Exhaust system. I am still running untouched GM 241 casting LS1 heads. A set of Stage II ported LS1 heads would net me a good 30 more rwhp! Car is hella fun to drive on the street! The TR224 makes great lowend torque and loves to rev!

Very nice! Are the dragstrips still open in your area? If so, get that bad boy down the strip! With drag radials it should go low 12s no problem.

Patman, The problem is there is really no 1/4 mile drags in my area just a few 1/8 mile but they are 2-3 hours away and are all closed. My closest 1/4 mile drags are in Maryland and Pittsburgh area. I'm getting a new set of Nitto 555R's for next spring and will see what she can do. My only limitation is my stock 10 bolt rear which is on borrowed time if I try to launch hard. After it goes a Moser 12 bolt with 4.10 gears will be in it's place along with a set of Weld Draglites on ET streets. A fella from Thunder Racing with my same setup only with 4.30 gears ran a 11.5 at 120 mph so the power is very much there!
burnout.gif

SSDude, My power numbers were 399 rwhp @ 386 rwtq. I am running Schaeffer 10W-30 PAO Blend with a Wix 51522 oil filter. I have posted two UOA's with this combo and both have provided great results. Type in Schaeffer LS1 in the Used oil Analysis section search and you should find them. BTW What mods do you have?

Ryan,

I have Katech Stage II ported heads, 224/228/114 cam/ SLP headers/ ASP pulley, SLP STB, SLP SFC, smooth bellows, Lou's Short stick, Z06 brakes, and a few other assorted mods on my Camaro SS. I have used Redline and have posted the UOA.

Ryan,
I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. Why don't you get a 1(one)hp nitrous kit so you can finally cross over the 400hp mark??
grin.gif

Amazing how it had to stop at 399hp huh!?

SSDude, Looks like you have one strong car! If I remember right i've seen you over at LS1.com and your SS was signed by **** Guldstrand!

LastZ, I needed a little spike at my peak power so it would jump above 399! Ahh Well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back