brandishing? or full purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: spiritrider
Originally Posted By: spiritrider
pandus13 said:
why would you pull a BIG Gun in a PUBLIC PLACE, just to search for a chapstick?

I only pull my backup piece when I'm searching for my ChapStick. I keep the ChapStick in the barrel. Makes the first shot a duplex round. I use the Aloha Coconut flavor. It is so apropos.

new way to cure Cracked Lips?

Splashtastic?

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaro
Every time I see an open carrier, I make it a point to grab their gun and tell them to be more careful.

I'm sure you are being humorous.

If you did that to me, you would find yourself in a serious world of hurt like a cop in a neighboring city several years ago. Open carry has always been legal in my state, but was not routinely done. That has changed over the last 15 - 20 years, especially the last ten. It is not uncommon to see open carry, especially in thee warmer months

Some nervous Nelly customer called the police to report "man with a gun" in a grocery store. The dumb cop sneaked up behind a civilian open carrying and tried to grab his gun from a retention holster. The civilian broke the cop's wrist while taking him down.

The surveillance video clearly showed the stupidity of the cop's actions and the fact that the civilian immediately stopped the defensive action and surrendered when he saw it was a police officer. The civilian was not arrested or charged with anything, but he obviously failed his condition yellow awareness.

I found out the civilian had gone to the same retention training course I had thirty years ago. It was tought by a police firearms trainer to both law enforcement and civilians with a recommendation from their police chief.

Haha pandas you reminded me of something. Many years ago,I sold shoes for JCPenney. I'd waited on this SUPER HOT chick,probably in her late 30s-early 40s. I met her at the counter to ring her up and complete the sale. I gave her the total for her purchase,and she starts emptying out her purse on the counter looking for her wallet. As she's taking stuff out and setting it on the counter,she pulls out this HUGE pink revolver and just nonchalantly places it on the counter with the rest of her stuff haha. It was so awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back