Bosses new Big Block Blazer

UncleDave

$100 Site Donor 2024
The nuclear group has waited on this for a while

It turned out really sweet.

Went with the base crate 454 (about 500/500) and new trans.

The big 572 would wreck the stock stuff pretty quick so he kept it mellow.

IMG_0427.jpeg
IMG_0426.jpeg

Yup. Those things are prized around here. Glad to see he went with a set of headers; BBs don't like to be choked off.
I take it that's a throttle body FI?

Yup. Those things are prized around here. Glad to see he went with a set of headers; BBs don't like to be choked off.
Pretty sure thats whats in it now. He's gone back and forth between a TBI and a demon 850, thing is its expected to be everywhere from sea level to 7200 on the same ride.

I haven't had any face time under the hood in the last year. Got this pict this weekend when he picked it up.

I'm seeing an accelerator pump, so I'm going to assume it's got a carburetor right now.

Pretty sure thats whats in it now. He's gone back and forth between a TBI and a demon 850, thing is its expected to be everywhere from sea level to 7200 on the same ride.

I haven't had any face time under the hood in the last year. Got this pict this weekend when he picked it up.
Definitely want some form of FI then. Looks great other then the suspect wiring on the wiper motor.

Definitely want some form of FI then. Looks great!

It's had a couple of intake setups on it. The installation guy/place isn't the injection guy.

First place it went to for tuning was having trouble with the MEFI set up.
Guy claimed the gen 1 setup wasn't working correctly and it needed an MEFI IV - more time ensued and someone made a decision on something.

These two picts weren't taken together, so I'm still up in the air a bit on where it landed vs this particular pict shows.

Back