Bosch Premium 3323 oil filter is poor quality

Bosch filters are Purolator made are they not?
They have been, at least the Bosch Premium US made. WS Workshop likely too, when US made. The coo for both is now Mexico. Afaik, Purolator US never had an oil filter manufacturing facility there. Otoh, Wix to the best of my knowledge did. So, it's possible M&H (which owns both brands) now make Bosch. At least that's my best guess. So afaik now, Bosch oil filters no longer made by Purolator US.

They have been, at least the Bosch Premium US made. WS Workshop likely too, when US made. The coo for both is now Mexico. Afaik, Purolator US never had an oil filter manufacturing facility there. Otoh, Wix to the best of my knowledge did. So, it's possible M&H (which owns both brands) now make Bosch. At least that's my best guess. So afaik now, Bosch oil filters no longer made by Purolator US.
Good to know, I guess I'll stop blaming Purolater then. :p

The item is made in mexico--my guess is that they are running louvers w/ holel punch too fast or the tool is too dull.
Seems nobody in the production process monitors and takes care of the machinery that puts louvers in center tubes. And no QA monitoring the louver process. Who manages these factories? ... need some better management and quality control.

Last edited:
Back