BLACKSTONE-NEY Ultrasonic

Hello BITOG friends got this Blackstone-Ney
Ultrasonic cleaner CH-2418 among various items when I bought a bulk warehouse of industrial goods ...... it's been wrapped in plastic and brand new unused but about 6 years old or more trying to decide if this is something I want to put to use or find a buyer but really considering starting up a Ultrasonic parts bussines to supplement my electrical contractor and snowplow companies year round most likely let my youngest son run the job

Anyone here have any experience with something like this ? Could it be profitable
( got the machine for pennies on the dollar )

Suggestions on price per item cleaned and is there a market to have peeps send me thier small engine parts or carbs .... not quite big enough for a V8 cylinder head or trans case but possibly a smaller 4cyl or v6 head could fit

What chemicals will it need to get up and running

Thank you guys for the suggestions and comments

Mike

20220711_185225.jpg

It looks expensive.
From what I can tell it was over 14k new ..... crazy the motocross dad in me said that's a brand new 2023 race bike and some money to spare for mods but doing the math for what I paid for the whole warehouse of Industrial items looks like I got it for about $100 dollshairs

I got over 75k in Industrial band saw blades and a literal 52 ft trailer full of Castrol Industrial fluids

20220717_190440.jpg
got it up and running now I'm going to try a few different solution mixtures ......
Thinking of doing an intake manifold I will get some before and after shots

My main use will be for dirtbike parts such as air boxes , chains , sprockets ,cases and stuff like that
My secondary use will be to make a few extra bucks doing parts for some friends

Back