Big rubber mats on the backs of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Originally Posted By: Wolf359

The best way to parallel park is to pull into the spot front first because backing up is too hard, but then take about five minutes to straighten it out and realize you are still four feet from the curb. Meanwhile, you've been blocking traffic the entire time.
-South Carolina

I do that sometimes, but just so that someone behinds you doesn't sneak into the spot and then it's a big argument. Then you pull out a little, then really crank the wheel to stick the rear wheels toward the curb. Takes a little bit longer but if you pull past the car, some one else behind you might pull to prevent you from backing into the spot. Sometimes you have to pull out all the tricks for parking in the city.

If I am parallel parking, I have my signal on and I have the right of way. Try to sneak in behind me and your grille's gonna get smashed.
whistle.gif

That's how the argument start. Legally the spot belongs to whoever is in it.

The best way to parallel park is to pull into the spot front first because backing up is too hard, but then take about five minutes to straighten it out and realize you are still four feet from the curb. Meanwhile, you've been blocking traffic the entire time.
-South Carolina

I do that sometimes, but just so that someone behinds you doesn't sneak into the spot and then it's a big argument. Then you pull out a little, then really crank the wheel to stick the rear wheels toward the curb. Takes a little bit longer but if you pull past the car, some one else behind you might pull to prevent you from backing into the spot. Sometimes you have to pull out all the tricks for parking in the city.

If I am parallel parking, I have my signal on and I have the right of way. Try to sneak in behind me and your grille's gonna get smashed.
whistle.gif

That's how the argument start. Legally the spot belongs to whoever is in it.

Do I have to stop and put orange cones out across the road so I can properly back into my spot?

Do I have to stop and put orange cones out across the road so I can properly back into my spot?

If you did that, the spot would probably be gone by the time you got out of the car.

If you did that, the spot would probably be gone by the time you got out of the car.

This is why I like living in the middle of east bumf^

Town to my south is Weare. People who live in North Weare like to say they live in NoWeare. Me, since I live north of them, I get to say... I live north of NoWeare. Which is really out there.

I don't even have stop lights in my town...

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
A co-worker tried to patent his idea for a rear bumper protector:

The Accordo-Bumper. If contact is made, it plays Lady of Spain:

lol.gif

This is why I like living in the middle of east bumf^div>

To each his own I guess. I like living in the city, lots of options and you can walk around and still go to lots of places if you like.

Originally Posted By: red7404
so i must think that the car makers forgot how to put a REAL bumper on the cars.

They do, it's just that it'll get scratched up when you get nicked by someone doing the braille method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back