Best pickup two tone colors

All years and makes accepted but since me and my son couldn't fins a cool Chrysler police we moved onto a 1987 to 1991 F150 SWB 4x4 Regular cab project consisting of 4 nearly complete trucks to make one perfect XLT lariat and at least 2 other fully functional Frankenstein trucks to sell for the next project and probably $350 worth of scrap metal

What are some of the neatest two tone combo you guys have had or seen

BTW this truck will get the deluxe two tone where the roof is also involved

My son is thinking the baby blue with off white
Me I am leaning to black and red

Thanks for the input

1700779636052.jpg

The light blue over white doesn't look too bad.

ford 1502.jpg

I had a family member purchase a new truck similar to this. I always thought the dark blue and silver looked good together.
ford 1501.jpg

Finally, it looks like Ford is reviving the "Free Wheeling" stripe package from the late 70's pickups. It might a different way to go for your project.

ford free wheeling stripes 1979.jpg

The light blue over white doesn't look too bad.

View attachment 189994

I had a family member purchase a new truck similar to this. I always thought the dark blue and silver looked good together. View attachment 189995
Finally, it looks like Ford is reviving the "Free Wheeling" stripe package from the late 70's pickups. It might a different way to go for your project.

View attachment 189996
Thank you Sir that blue and white is nearly exact to what we are looking for !

Just me but I'm a no-go! I like monotone and smooth lines. I do appreciate a few muscle cars with racing stripes. Hey, sexy is sexy!

+1 on Ford's light blue and white
+1 on "Creamsicle" (bright yellow and white for extreme vehicles/bikes)
I have a "holy spot" in my heart for the red & black pickup truck. Every US maker seemed to offer it.....don't know about today.

Honorable mention: Many GM vehicles were available in a dark green (Forest Mist) with black vinyl top.
It looked good on a big Oldsmobile and a Chevy Chevelle too.

I’m kind of partial to what I own…

View attachment 190015

I think the best was the GM square body trucks from the late 70s-early 80s.
Good looking Ram
1000000613.jpg
here is my personal favorite color I ordered her back in 2007 for 2008

Darkstone metallic/ Pueblo gold

The cowl/firewall assembly on the back is one of the trucks the cab was destroyed in a wreck with a perfect dash and fully functional cold Air 40k miles totaled in 1996 by the original owner he just parked it

Blue and white? This paint job has some orange peel and runs, if you did it better it would look better

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_185128~2.jpg
    IMG_20231124_185128~2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
Back