Best/Favorite first riff/20 seconds of iconic rock song?

To be fair, one's opinion can absolutely be wrong. If one said that we didn't have a star called the Sun that shines onto our planet, they'd be wrong. If someone picked up a handful of snow and said it wasn't snow, they'd be wrong. Etc. etc. Just because one has an opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong.

Again, to be fair. ;)

Also, if you haven't figured out, which you haven't, probably due to your horribly bad taste in music, I'm being facetious and giving you a good-natured ribbing, since you're wrong. ;)
Your post just before this one said "I said good day,sir" but then you continue on. Just can't let it go, can you? I think you're not all there. Check post #113 you gave me a like, that should tell you all about what I just said.

Last edited:
Some of my favorites--

Tom Petty: Mary Jane's Last Dance

AC/DC: If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

Metallica: Battery, Master of Puppets

Grateful Dead: Friend of the Devil

Black Sabbath: The Mob Rules

Here's one musician's list of top electric guitar intros:

Your post just before this one said "I said good day,sir" but then you continue on. Just can't let it go, can you? I think you're not all there. Check post #113 you gave me a like, that should tell you all about what I just said.
I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Cool cool song live too. Bridge is seemingly laid back yet smooth hard rock
I saw them at least three times, but all before this song came out. Once it came out, Godzilla took over from Don't Fear the Reaper and Cities on Flame as the featured jam.

1000006456.jpg

Back