Battery maintainer question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Benito
I just ordered this puppy:

http://www.cloreautomotive.com/sku.php?id=516

Based on the other thread. Hope to keep the Charger's battery good this winter without having to disconnect it.

Don't know what kind of deal you got on that but a few dollars more gets you the 10 amp version.

$50.00 on Amazon. I don't need the 10-amp version, this device's sole purpose will be to keep the Charger's battery good over the winter. I have a larger charger for regular recharging.
You have a larger charger to charge the Charger's battery that needs charging?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: Benito
I just ordered this puppy:

http://www.cloreautomotive.com/sku.php?id=516

Based on the other thread. Hope to keep the Charger's battery good this winter without having to disconnect it.

Don't know what kind of deal you got on that but a few dollars more gets you the 10 amp version.

$50.00 on Amazon. I don't need the 10-amp version, this device's sole purpose will be to keep the Charger's battery good over the winter. I have a larger charger for regular recharging.
You have a larger charger to charge the Charger's battery that needs charging?
grin2.gif

HHAAHHAAHAHAHA!!!
grin.gif

Well done sir
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I'm very sure Pro-Logix is a great charger/maintainer(after reading 901Memphis' review).

The concern I have is it may consume excessive power in maintainer mode, the tiny maintainer I have uses less than 10W(about 6-8W) in maintainer mode.

I don't drive my S2000 everyday, on the days it sits in garage I hook up the tiny maintainer and turn it on 2-3 hours in the evening. It consumes less than 30-40W for that 2-3 hours of use.

Didn't we discuss this already? My Prologix charger only uses 5 watts in maintainer mode

Not that I can recall. Thanks.

Now, I pray that my "Smart Schumacher Battery Charger SA7500" will die soon so I can buy the Pro-Logix. This smart charger uses more than 120W in maintainer mode.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
I'm very sure Pro-Logix is a great charger/maintainer(after reading 901Memphis' review).

The concern I have is it may consume excessive power in maintainer mode, the tiny maintainer I have uses less than 10W(about 6-8W) in maintainer mode.

I don't drive my S2000 everyday, on the days it sits in garage I hook up the tiny maintainer and turn it on 2-3 hours in the evening. It consumes less than 30-40W for that 2-3 hours of use.

Didn't we discuss this already? My Prologix charger only uses 5 watts in maintainer mode

Not that I can recall. Thanks.

Now, I pray that my "Smart Schumacher Battery Charger SA7500" will die soon so I can buy the Pro-Logix. This smart charger uses more than 120W in maintainer mode.

It's in the review thread I made after we talked about it I tested it on my kill a watt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back