auto-rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you go to www.auto-rx.com and click on application instructions, one is for sludge engines. You might want to think of cleaning your transmission also go to www.auto-rx.net follow
application instructions and you will be fine.
Auto-Rx is real chemistry not some prepackaged
one size fits all off the shelf solvent. Use the
ratio's on the website and please post your results.

I opened my oil filler cap yesterday just to take a look at it how does it look like after 600 miles since Auto-RX in there. WOW WOW WOW, I love this product as far as cleaning goes, I am able to see aluminium with a very light yellowish brown color just after 600 miles and not that heavy sludge i used to see.Now its just a thin layer.. Today I am gonna change the filter and give it a fresh space to dump more stuff in there.
spaz.gif
But One of the lifter started making noise like ticking any idea why? Is it something that caused by auto-rx? is it normal when auto-rx used and will be ok by the end of treatment?

[ October 06, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: car_junkie_moron ]

Just saw your post of Oct 6 ticking is sign you have more dirt-contaminants-sludge to remove from
lifters. Follow application instructions and post again. Some posts suggest solvent based products (Solvents don't liquify) Auto-Rx does not change oil viscosity or oil chemistry and liquify's all particulates.A clean engine is a healthy engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back