Anyone Got Specs on Subaru OEM Battery CCA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it matches the plug wires, that's a stylish engine bay right there ... LoL.
cool.gif

32.gif
I can't believe they made all their caps yellow. That just invites washer fluid in the radiator, or anything else in the brakes.

Agreed. Best prevention on such errors is I don't ever take it to quickie lube's where they offer "courtesy fluids top-off." Nothing like having someone pour in universal generic junk to co-mingle with your carefully planned OEM fluids ...
eek.gif

Pretty much DIY all the way, except for coolant flush I let the dealer do that with their machine they only use on Subaru's on account of there is a TSB out that says not to flush coolant using a machine that's flushed non-Subaru coolant. Apparently to prevent some potential problem that might arise from co-mingling the genuine Subaru Blue coolant and coolant conditioner with regular green coolant left over in the machine. Likely a head gasket paranoia thing but worth observing as far as I'm concerned.

I thought about warrantying mine if it dies or fails to start, but I'll just throw a larger capacity in. It's a physically huge battery, I'm sure I can get something big in there.

I like this car and I plan on keeping it forever, so the cost of a battery isn't a big deal.

The batteries are stupid low capacity. For a modern vehicle. Sure, they don't take much to start any more, but the electronics take a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back