Any Zucchini Bread fans out there?

A friend brought some zucchini to work so My weekend project was zucchini bread. I love it.

Used the Mom's Zucchini bread recipe on the Internet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_165741.jpg
    IMG_20220723_165741.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 11
I had made banana bread for years and a loaf or two of zucchini bread just before I went on a severe weight loss diet (all but no carbs).
I do love 'em all.

OBSERVATION: I shop for an elderly couple and the store's in-house bakery makes various "pound cakes". Regular (plain), marble, cinnamon, blueberry, orange/cranberry, lemon/poppy seed.....and zucchini.
The zucchini offering surprised me a little.

My wife makes wonderful Zucchini bread she adds more Zucchini and eggs that the recipe and a bit less than half of the Sugar and uses a non gluten grain flour.

My wife makes zucchini chocolate chip muffins when we have zucchini on hand. I take a muffin and coffee each morning for breakfast. She tries to mix up the flavor of muffin so I don’t get bored 🤣

Just my $0.02

My wife makes zucchini chocolate chip muffins when we have zucchini on hand. I take a muffin and coffee each morning for breakfast. She tries to mix up the flavor of muffin so I don’t get bored 🤣

Just my $0.02

Hmmm - never thought to go into sugar mode with the program but it makes sense -

Thing with chocolate and bread/ croissant is really tricky - if it comes out of the fridge the contrast between the bread and chips is going to be too far out - slightly warm but just before melting - the bomb.

Back