any XM home users

i LOVE it + reception is improving with the weather + looking forward to my XM dedicated antenna using an RG 6 cable. NOT a phone guy as its usually in AIRPLANE mode +,i DO believe in electromagnetic issues so very little WiFi + use my land line phone almost always!!

Pretty sure it does. Download the APP on your phone and find out. As stated-lots of extra channels and plenty of ON-Demand programming as well.

Waiting for the comment........."I only listen to talk and country on AM radio. Why would anybody pay for radio?"
"I only listen to XM. Why would anyone listen to talk and country on AM radio?"

I cant tolerate the low music quality of XM, neither can my wife. We gave up on it over decade ago, tried it recently in the last year or two, same thing. Nothing changed and nothing can change since its inception over two decades ago. They are stuck with their music compression algorithm.
We stream with Apple Music but the other quality streaming services are good too.
I know it doesnt bother a lot of people but the ones that it does know what I am talking about.

It's always posts like these that come from EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI. Here in the "GREAT WEST" where you can drive for 3 hours without a cellphone signal or commercial radio XM is great-So called "poor quality" or not.

Last edited:
finally hooked up the optional $50 outside antenna from XM , money well spent!! have NOT had any dropped signals like in a car since its hookup, although weather has been good never seen 3 bars on the signal meter before!!

Back