Amazon packing skills... Or lack of lol

OP, check out my Amazon package today. A 14"x18"x10" box for one dishwasher back flow valve (it was part of a larger shipment that was split up). But at least it was packed well with the air balloon things.

Scott

View attachment 95417
LOL, I've had this happen too! I can't remember what it was, but a couple months ago I got something very small sent in a really big box. I think it was a phone mount magnet if I recall correctly..

RA did the same thing to me, so it's not just Amazon. I ordered a drive belt tensioner and an oil fiter, and it arrived in a box with no packing material inside to be found. The filter was nicely dented on the side from the box being packaged too tightly and it got crushed. I still put it on my car though, I like to live dangerously.
Honestly, I'd probably use it on a xar. This is for my boat, I don't want to be stranded over $4 🤣🤣🤣

I am loving Amazon right now..
Got up this AM. And my back locked up. Heating pad is toast and no Nsaids...not really supposed to take them but doc says when you have to, do so.
I can't leave the house. At no extra charge things like these will arrive at 2 PM. Today...
What a blessing....

OP, check out my Amazon package today. A 14"x18"x10" box for one dishwasher back flow valve (it was part of a larger shipment that was split up). But at least it was packed well with the air balloon things.

Scott

View attachment 95417
I had that happen with a laptop bag I ordered. A small one, like for a 9x12 laptop... It was a heavily-padded bag so it would have been fine in one of their usual nylon envelopes, but instead they shipped it in a box the size of a small refrigerator.

I am loving Amazon right now..
Got up this AM. And my back locked up. Heating pad is toast and no Nsaids...not really supposed to take them but doc says when you have to, do so.
I can't leave the house. At no extra charge things like these will arrive at 2 PM. Today...
What a blessing....
Yeah, I get that - I buy way too much from Amazon! I just know not to mix an oil filter with a trailer hitch again 🤣🤣🤣

Don't even get me started about Wally World 5 qt oil jugs....
Or their super cheap single walled cardboard boxes they ship them in. I've had numerous boxes come damaged or busted open, luckily I've never had any leaking jugs but one package never came and was so damaged in shipping that FedEx returned it back to Walmart.... they are the absolute worst at shipping oil.

Imagine what would happen if you order 2 pair of brake rotors from Amazon
It would be a box marked "HEAVY," hopefully sorted on the Amazon XL shift.

I'll try not to throw it into the route bag next time lol. (? However they do it. I think the XL shift are no bags, just freight of just such things. Washing machines, refrigerators, etc. You can get pretty much anything through Amazon.)

Hint: I don't package the boxes, lol.

Not like the tires. Which I really like to get from Amazon...

Back