Amazon - Free Shipping Over $xx

Amazon has a warehouse in my state and if an item comes from there I get it in two days from an Amazon driver.But they used DHL to deliver an item, mine stayed lost for two weeks and then magically appeared on my porch a week later.Yep it was a third party seller.When they use FedEx or USPS it's five to seven days.If it's small enough to stuff in a mailbox they use USP and it's a two or three day delay when they receive it at the post office till I get it.Two day shipping with prime is a thing of a past along with low inflation,low gas prices,and low interest rates.

The real joke is an Amazon business account. I tried that about 5 years ago. You always paid more instead of what you would think. Like said here login and out and you could see you were getting ripped.

I dumped it quickly...

Slightly OT but I think it applies here. I ordered an oil filter for my 08 Liberty, my stash is depleted. I had $35 in total including a Fram XG3600. The order arrived on time, however the filter box looked a bit rough but it had the clear tape round seal. I opened the box and noticed the filter was not in the condition I would expect, and the rubber gasket left a round oil stain on the bottom of the inside of the box. The rubber gasket was clean, probably wiped off. I have a feeling someone tried the filter on their car and returned it. Amazon is now becoming more difficult to reach on the phone, but made it right. They paid return shipping and sent me another filter which is due here today. I'm not ready for an oil change yet so there's no sense of urgency.

I have both but Walmart+ has been great for groceries and related perks.
Although I get phenomenal Amazon delivery service all the time..
We’re overseas but returning this weekend, so I placed an order.

My son somehow got his Asics caught in an escalator and luckily nothing happened to him. But it somehow ripped the black sole off in a tiny spot and some is torn.

Ordered shoe goo (remember this from Hs) and look at the decision between a 1 and a 2 pack 😂

I figured I likely will never need it, but why not get a 2nd tube for an addl $1.08 (these are the games Amazon always plays…)

IMG_3412.jpeg

Back