Almost out of NuFinish, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by CKN
I can't believe people still use this junk...

Yep-was waiting for someone to waste their time and post this comment.

So what's yer point?

The point being is that uses that like the product-will continue to use it. And haters like you-well..........

Originally Posted by CKN
Originally Posted by CKN
I can't believe people still use this junk...

Yep-was waiting for someone to waste their time and post this comment.

So what's yer point?

The point being is that uses that like the product-will continue to use it. And haters like you-well..........

I'm not a hater of anything, I just don't like it, and I don't get why others do. There are so many other better products available today, so there's no reason to use it...and I don't believe I'm the only person in this thread who's said this...I also don't get why people like you get upset over someone saying they don't like it. Are you personally tied to the product somehow?

I have been using NuFinish for decades on all types of vehicles ( cars, SUV, boat, lawn tractor, etc). Goes on easy, wipes off easy, lasts a long time, provides nice protection, looks great.
I have used Meguires, Collinite and other products. They generally cost more, don't provide the long-term protection and might provide marginally better "wet" shine than NuFinish.
For the black trim and interior areas on the vehicle, I then hit it with 303 Protectant wipes after using NuFinish on the body.
Cars and SUV's look great , lasts a looong time. EZPZ.

Originally Posted by HowAboutThis
So I bought some seal and shine from Turtle Wax. Did the thing on Monday. Rained the last couple of days and the beading is beautiful! It was WAY easier than NuFinish. We'll see how long it keeps beading for...
AND you can do your headlights, trim, etc, with no residue. Love this stuff! If you get streaking, btw, then just go over it once with a wet microfiber and then again with a dry one. Or, you can just wait for the first rain or car wash and that takes care of it.

DuraGloss 101 is a suitable alternative to NUFinish & I think you'd love it
Only like $9 at Napa & some Carquest stores
i have had tremendous results with this product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back